Agriculture Heritage Park
Features Of The Garden
- Located at Presint 16 Putrajaya.
- This 35 acres (14 hectare) park including 9 acres (3.6 hectares) is a plot plot.
- This garden is a village of various types of fruits and agricultural crops such as:
a) Seasonal fruits - durian, longan, guava, mangosteen.
b) Fruit is not seasonal - Ciku, cempedak, jackfruit.
c) Fruits - Rokam, butter, nam, nam.
d) Herbs and Spices - Sambung Nyawa, Ganda Rusa, Mas Cotek, Tongkat Ali, Basil and many more.
e) Plot Rubber
f) Industrial Plants - black pepper, coffee, rice, oil palm
g) Plantation Crops
h) Freshwater Fish Breeding - Talapia, Lampam, Rohu, Pacu and more.
- There is a slab processing rubber sheet - to show viewers tapping demonstrations, picking latex, processing latex into rubber sheet and inserting rubber into the smoke house to make rubber pieces.
- The garden also makes agro and Agriculture products sales every last Sunday of the month in every month known as Putrajaya Agro Heritage.